Indoor Air Quality

Indoor Air Quality

coils before and after UVC cleaning

Statistically, the average person spends 87% of their day, every day indoors. If you spend that much time anywhere, you’d have to make sure it’s safe to live in. You see, if your AC unit is acting up, it may not be performing at peak capacity. This means that dust particles, mold and/or other contaminants could have built up in your HVAC system. This could affect your health and could be detrimental to you and anyone else in your home, as well as, cause allergies to act up or in some cases diseases. When we come to the home we will evaluate the status of your ducts, and perform inspections to make sure that everything is at a healthy level. We offer several products that address indoor air quality such as:

UV (Ultra Violet)/Upper Air UVC Premier installs a UVC module within the air handler which is the best defense against fungi, mold, bacteria, germs, viruses, and pathogens. With the heavy mold in SWFL, along with viruses such as COVID around, you may want to consider having us quote the install of a UVC system for better air quality and health for you and your family.

several air duct options

Mold Fogger: Premier Heating and Air uses a mold fogger to get rid of mold and to prevent mold from becoming an issue. Did you know that only 10% of mold is visible – the other 90% is microscopic, which can’t be seen with the human eye. Mold can make allergy symptoms much worse and create/worsen many other health problems to include lung issues. We can use a mold fogger to create a fine mist that will remediate the mold in your air duct, killing 99.9% of all mold spores. Call today for a duct inspection and mold fogger treatment.